406 Coupe Club • View topic - New subscribers & renewals.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: New subscribers & renewals.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 pm 
Club Secretary

It's starting to become apparent more so from those renewing their subscriptions, that over the years people move addresses etc. As our membership system holds the address you initially joined with, it doesn't know if you've moved recently.

We do have some renewals where members will send their subscription direct to the clubs Paypal address & don't go through the club shop. This is a problem for me personally, in which I have to search the database for your 'last known address'.

To guarantee you receive your members pack with the correct goodies, can I please ask that everyone, including new joiners & long standing members complete the checkout fully. Please don't bypass it by sending your payment directly to the clubs address, this can result in me packing your stuff up & potentially sending it to an address you may have moved from 3 years ago!

This request has only become apparent since a member at some point moved from the Hull area, to the Cornwall area, some 390 miles & 6+ hrs away, meaning his members pack is now almost 400 miles away..

In total there's 39 forums here, no reason for anyone not to be made aware of this or not to receive their pack or let me know their current posting address.

When you're joining / renewing please complete the checkout fully, please include your current postal address in the message box to ensure the goodies you're expecting arrive where they should, failure to do this may result in you not getting the members pack you're expecting.

* Window stickers available here *

Post subject: Re: New subscribers & renewals.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:54 pm 
Club Secretary

Just a gentle reminder for those joining or renewing.

I really can't stress how important it is that everyone goes through the clubs shop & adheres to the above, newcomers or those renewing.

Please don't send your payments directly to the clubs Paypal address, can I please ask you all go through the clubs shop & follow the request in my original post above.

:good:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:52 am 
Club Secretary

Quick bump here.

I'm not sure why we're still having the odd payment come directly through to the email address given this topic. It makes my life harder trying to track down who sent it, especially if the email address used isn't on the database or infact is someone elses.

This can delay your pack being sent out.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:30 pm 
Club Secretary

mr v6 wrote:
Just a gentle reminder for those joining or renewing.

I really can't stress how important it is that everyone goes through the clubs shop & adheres to the above, newcomers or those renewing.

Please don't send your payments directly to the clubs Paypal address, can I please ask you all go through the clubs shop & follow the request in my original post above.

:good:

Another reminder to you all. We still seem to be getting some subscriptions that aren't being done through the shop as requested. I can't emphasise how important it is that everyone looking to join or renewal goes through the club shop completely.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 pm 
Club Secretary

mr v6 wrote:

Just a reminder from the above.

PLEASE PLEASE, don't send your payments directly to the club address. I cant emphasise how important it is you go through the shop. Doing it this way, all I see is an email address & a postal address. If you've changed either for whatever reason I don't know that, so I don't know who to upgrade or send the items out to.

I am still getting the odd one come through, it leaves me scratching my head Image.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:02 pm 
Club Secretary

Here I am again, we're still getting renewals sent directly to the email address. Please read this thread thoroughly before renewing or joining. Any subs that do not get completed through the club shop can't be traced to you. Your membership pack can't be sent, nor can I add you to the list because I don't know who's sent it. If I get any more I'll have no choice but to refund the money so you can complete the checkout as previously requested, numerous times.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]