It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 406 V624v Coupe For Sale or offer
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:51 am 
Forum User

Hi to all, it is with deep regret that I must part with my beloved coupe! She is a 2001 V6 24v in Polaris blue. Body work is pretty good except small rust patch on drivers side sill by the inner door surround and the damage after an unknown driver bashed the front bumper. The bumper is cracked but I believe repairable. Now... the engine was running sweetly but has developed a sort of imbalance whereby it ticks over ok and drives ok but all the time you know there is a huge amount of power not being released? As a consequence the engine management light is on! The interior is not bad. Being black leather it is showing signs of wear on the drivers seat bolster and whilst being quite critical...the steering wheel has suffered from a previous owners rings/jewelry/hand cream and was on my todo list. However, at 67 my dream car must go as my health has been suffering. I bought the car in July last year with the intention... and so on but have not been able to complete. I paid £1200 and have spent another 600 or so. I have a folder full of bills, receipts etc and my wife is the third registered owner. Car is currently SORN and MOT expires 22/08/2018 but am sure in the right hands could be brought back to former glory that the V6 provides. I am looking for a good home and will except a low price for it to be sadly trailered away or driven if local to Somerset. Offers invited...call Peter 07442207766. P.S. pics available by request via peterh2000@hotmail.co.uk