It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Peugeot 406 Coupe For sale
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:00 pm 

406 COUPE 2.2 HDi SE, 02 reg, manual, Hyperion Blue with black leather interior, 133K miles, MoT to April 2018. Purchased two years ago at 117K with claimed new clutch, FAP and DPF. Bodywork in good order with minor surface rust in the door shuts and spare wheel well having been treated. Interior in good condition with wear to the driver's seat only. Items replaced in my ownership include air-con pump, rear discs, pads and shoes, rear speakers replaced with JBL GTO-938s, front tyres, clutch, brake vacuum pump, ABS pump and the rear ABS sensors. Parts to be included in the sale include 2002 and 2008 sat-nav discs, front ABS sensors and a can of Hyperion Blue paint. Runs well and is my daily driver so mileage will increase.
Now for the bad points:
The sat-nav, driver's electric door mirror and driver's heated seat have never worked whilst I've had the car.
Driver's window has stuck in the down position due to a broken/worn regulator. A replacement is included but I don't have anywhere warm and dry enough to be able to fit it. The door card is currently off for access and I have taped a temporary perspex window in place - although this does mean access is via the passenger door.
Despite the work to the brakes the ABS and ESP lights occasionally come on and then just as randomly go off again. The DPF warning light does the same.
The door check straps are missing so the doors self-close - mind your ankles!
The rear tyres will need replacing for the MoT and the next cambelt change is due in 11,000 miles.
I've not advertised the car anywhere else as I'd like it to go to an fellow enthusiast who'll take it on as a mild restoration project. Accordingly, I'm asking £750.
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to view the car (Southampton area).

KP02 UGA - 2.2HDi SE, Hyperion Blue / Black Leather